To submit your abstract, click here to register an account before you proceed to submit your abstracts.
Abstract submission opens on 1st May 2017The scientific committee welcomes the submission of scientific abstracts. Authors are invited to submit abstracts in the following areas of interest:
- AAFITN 2018
- Dural Fistula
- Stroke Treatment & Imaging
- Caroticocavenous Fistula
- Any other related Neurovascular Diseases
- MYSIR 2018
- Interventional Radiology (Non-Neuro IR)
- MCOR 2018
- Body Imaging
- Breast Radiology
- Cardiac Radiology
- Molecular Imaging / Nuclear Medicine
- Paediatrics Radiology
|Abstract submission opens||1st May 2017|
|Abstract submission deadline||30th November 2017|
|Author notification of acceptance||15th December 2017|
Abstract submission guidelines
- Please specify the abstract title.
- The title must begin with a capital letter and followed by lower case letters. Use capital and lower case letters as appropriate for abbreviations in title (e.g.: CSP)
- The title is limited to a maximum of 640 characters. The word counter will indicate if you have run out.
- Please provide the data of the co-authors (name, affiliations). Ensure that all author information is included and entered correctly.
- Please provide the abstract body text. The abstract body is limited to a maximum of 250 words which is 1600 characters. The character counter will indicate if you have run out.
- The body must be divided into four sections.
- Purpose – a brief statement of the report’s purpose
- Materials and Methods – numbers of subjects, procedures performed, analysis, methods
- Results – major findings (for case reports these last two sections are replaced by summary of cases(s)
- Conclusion – a one or two sentence statement of conclusions derived from the report
Research Format Case Report Format Purpose Intro Materials and Methods N/A Result Report Conclusion Conclusion
- Ensure that all changes, corrections and proof reading have been carried out before submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation.
- If the abstract is accepted, applicants MUST register for the conference and present the abstract during the conference.
The organisers of this event and AAFITN take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
By submitting his/her/their work, the Author/s consent to the publication of the abstract, and transfer and assign to the Congress/AAFITN the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrants that he/she/they is/are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, Author(s) should reference original source and ensure all relevant permission and/or authorisation to re-use have been obtained.
For any inquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org